Saturday, April 14, 2012

Summer Dream

Today I have a fun and NEW polish to show you.  It's from 365 Days of Color and it's called Summer Dream.  It makes me think of two things.  The Beach Boys (it reminds me of their album covers and that beach music) and the movie Grease (the song Summer Lovin').  If I'm going down that route I can also say it makes me think of the movie Shag.  All 4 things are awesome, so that's how they are connected.  Lol.


365 Days of Color opened recently and is selling 5 mini bottles of her polish.  I got 4 out of the 5 and they are all adorable!  I will review the rest once they all arrive safely at their new home - my home.  


Summer Dream is a kind of a pistachio color green base.  It's slightly milky, slightly sheer.  I normally stray away from milky bases but this one turns out to be very lovely.  It built up nicely with 3 coats and didn't have that streaky look some milky polishes have.  But I did have a couple bare patches - you will see it on my middle finger most prominently.  Maybe 4 coats would be best.  It's jam-packed full of glitter too!  Red, orange, green, white, pink, purple, yellow, blue, turquoise, you get my drift…it's a full on rainbow in there.  The glitter is many shapes and sizes as well; square, hex, micro and bar!  Woo Hoo! 


You can order Summer Dreams or any of the other from the collection here.  You can see swatches through the blog links or check out the Facebook page here.





No comments:

Post a Comment