Monday, April 2, 2012

Zoya Naomi

Today I started my new job!  It's part-time job and very close to home and Noah's school, bonus.  But I had to leave Julian and Naomi at home with my Mother-In-Law.  It had been a rough few days building up to today, but I made it through.  I think one of the main reasons is that I did a quickie mani change before I had to start work and chose Zoya Naomi to wear.  Not only is it a beautiful color, but it made me think of my daughter every time I looked at my nails (I though of her and Julian most of the day anyways).  Naomi is a champagne colored shimmer.  Almost kind of frosty.  I used 2 coats and it was still a bit sheer, the nail line is visible.  Naomi is also a little brush-strokey.  But I still like it because it's SFW and clean looking.  Sorry for any stray glitter…OPI Rainbow Connection wasn't ready to come off.


On to the swatches.  






Just for kicks here is a picture of my Naomi.

5 comments:

  1. She is so precious love that pretty girl smile! The polish is really nice and sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too adorable! I love all your polish colors you make me want to grow out my nails and have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this and the Peacekeeper Forgiving colors. I wore the Peacekeeper nail polish everyday until its recent discontinuation. Now I will try the Zoya Naomi thanks to your blog!

    ReplyDelete