Saturday, August 25, 2012

DS Extravagance

Extravagnace is my first DS.  It's gorgeous.  Now I understand what all the DS fuss is about.  I received this in a swap from my friend Gina at My Dirty Little Obsessions.  Thanks Gina!!  I'll keep this short and let the pictures do the talking!

In all honesty I have never been that excited or impressed with the OPI DS collection.  I always skipped them when I saw them at Ulta.  I think the main problem is you have no idea how beautiful they are until you get them out in the sunlight.  Then the magic happens!  

Extravagane is a gorgeous raspberry color with scattered holo particles.  This is one of those glowy polishes that I adore.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  Application was flawless, smooth and even.  1 layer of topcoat and I was ready to dazzle! 







We are attending a wedding today and I am wearing Cult Nails Untamed on my toes.  The bubblegum pink of Untamed and the raspberry color of Extravagance compliment my purple dress AND match my daughter Naomi's dress perfectly!  I'll try to rememeber to take a picture of us together so you can see!

Pin It

1 comment: