Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey Jude

I recently lucked into a bottle of Hey Jude in a swap.  I'm really happy I received it because it's gorgeous.   I only have a couple Enchanted Polishes they have all been from swaps and blog sales.  Trust me when I say that I will be scouring my usual stomping grounds for more! 

Hey Jude is a beautiful deep hunter green polish with scattered holo.  Indoors HJ looks like a plain shimmer polish.  But in the sunlight, whoa mama!  I used 1 coat of HJ over 2 coats of Zoya Envy, a very dark hunter green.  Envy is so dark that after the 2 coats it was a blackened green.  I think it's really lovely, and was digging it since I'm feeling quite moody these days.  Envy went on smooth and even in 2 coats.  The 1 coat HJ was also smooth and easy to apply.  No holo issues with dragging or bald patches like with the Layla holos.  Finished off with a layer of topcoat and boom, done!  Gorgeous dark green nails that will be a perfect look for the fall and winter.  

Do you have any Enchanteds?  Which ones?  If you don't you can get them on Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures.  You can get Zoya from their website.  Right now you can pre-order the Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold set here and the Ornate Holiday collection will be available for pre-order next week!






Pin It

1 comment: