Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monroe

My first piCture pOlish!  I am so excited and sad at the same time.  This is Monroe.  Isn't she beautiful? The happy: I got her from a swap with my friend and fellow blogger Marnie at Nubbins-4-Nails.  The sad: for some reason piCture pOlish decided to reformulate Monroe and it looks completely different.  Still a gorgeous polish, just different.

This version of Monroe is a vampy blood red-burgundy.  It's a sheer jelly finish with holo particles.  It;s all kinds of hot.  I'm deeply in love with it.  It went on all squishy and glossy!  I used 2 coats in the pictures and no top coat.  I don't relaly know what else to tell you!  I adore it.  It was perfection, easy to wear, flattering and drop dead gorgeous.  I do think this just made my top 10 list.  

Do you have Monroe?  If not will you get the new version (which is more magenta/hot pink and full of glitter)?  You can get piCture pOlish at Overall Beauty, Ninja Poliah, Mei Mei's Signatures, and Llarowe to name a few.  







Pin It

1 comment: