Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wagon Trail + Zultanite

I attended Fashion Night Out the other night.  It was a really fun event full of fashion (of course), drinks, eats and then shopping!  A few stores had after parties and there were dj's and bands with bars set up.  Quite a fun outing and much needed for a mom of 3 (that's me).

But I digress…I want to tell you about my FNO nails!  I can't stop staring at them and may actually cry a little inside when I have to remove this mani.  I wore a yellow dress with taupe and ivory spots, tall tan cowboywish boots and a camel cardigan - I was channeling Sandra Bullock in Hope Floats.  For my nails though, match made in heaven!  

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Wagon Trail.  What a stunning color WT is on it's own.  A dark chocolatey brown with gold/yellow, green, blue shimmer.   LOVE!  It was amazing to apply.

I topped WT with 1 coat of Ninja Polish Zultanite…drool!  Zultanite had and nice wide brush that covered my nail in one swipe.  Zutanite is an amazing polish that is full of a color changing micro-glitter in green, gold and red.    I wouldn't recommend wearing this or the others from the colection on their own - they definitely come alive over a dark base color.  Indoors and outside Zultanite is absolutely gorgeous!  A Fall colored smoorgasbord on my nails.  

You can get Ninja Polish Zultanite (among so many other amazing polishes) at the website, or keep up to date with news on the Facebook page.  









And here are a few of my favorite outfits from the fashion show!






Pin It

2 comments: