Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chain Reaction

Quick post of a new Deborah Lippmann from the Rock This Town trio.  This set is litimted edition collection for the holdays.  All the colors are gorgeous and described as "glimmer."  I'm guessing that glimmer is a mix between glitter and shimmer, makes sense to me.

Today I'm showing you Chain Reaction, the golden brown toned polish in the set.  But to my eye it seem to be a very deep, almost antique gold with green undertones.  It's packed full of dense micro glitters in golden, bronze, and a scattering of pink.  The colors really work well together and make a perfect Fall colored nail polish.  I used 2 coats to get full coverage and had no application problems.  I finished off with a layer of topcoat to get a smooth finish.

The Rock This Town trio is available at Nordstrom.









Pin It

2 comments: