Thursday, December 13, 2012

Indulgence + Her Goose Got Cooked

Lovely evening I'm having, looking at nail polish pictures and throwing up new posts!  Hope you are enjoy reading them!  Now I'm sure I've told you before that I'm becoming slightly obsessed with CrowsToes.  There is something very special about those glitter combinations.  Her Goose Got Cooked is nothing short of spectacular!  And paired over Indulgence, whoa.  Such rich colors.  It reminds me of the smoldering embers in a fireplace.  

OPI DS Indulgence is a red-orange metallic polish.  It also has a beautiful red-gold-copper shimmer.  Like I said before, ALOT of richness in this polish alone.  But it was quite sheer so I used 3 coats for complete coverage.  Other than the sheerness I had no issues with the formula or application.

I finally got to use my bottle of CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked.  Hello gorgeous!  I am in love with this glitter combination.  Gold, orange and pink hexs with tiny micro glitters in a clear base.  I used a makeup sponge to apply 2 coats to the upper area of my nail.  Even with sponging I got a ton of glitter on my nails.  It was easy to apply and lay smooth on my nails.  I finished it off with 1 layer of topcoat.

The pictures below show my nails in different lighting - sunlight, shade and indoors.  I did this to show the depth and beauty of Her Goose Got Cooked and Indulgence.  

You can purchase OPI DS Indulgence at your local Beauty Supply Store.  CrowsToes Her Goose Got Cooked is exclusively available at Llarowe.












Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I should have ordered this one with my grab bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lusting over this glitter! sigh, it's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im officially in love. Love love love it.
    Beijos
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete