Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas Nails

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (technically it's already the day after, but Merry Christmas anyways).  I also wanted to share my Christmas nails!  This is what I wore while shoveling food in my face and unwrapping presents!  So festive!

I used 2 coats of Catrice Virgin Forest, a very bright kelly green (trust me when I say the pictures do no justice to the brightness or the glittery bling on this mani combo).  I topped it off with 2 coats of CrowsToes Jingle Balls.  Jingle Balls is mostly green hexs, but there is also blue, red and gold and gold bars and stars.  Festive, right!?  

Did you get any polish for Christmas?  I gave out quite a few bottles, mostly indie brands and all were oohed and aahed over.  Score for picking out perfect polishe gifts!







Pin It

1 comment: