Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snowy Seal

I have recently acquired a few Seal Lore polishes and let me tell you they are beautiful!  I decided to show off one from the Wintry Friends collection first, so this morning I am showing off Snowy Seal!  I love it!  Love the inspiration and theme and all the colors.  The names are cute and each one of the collection is perfectly fitting for it's winter friend name sake.   Snowy Seal is inspired by this little fellow, isn't he cute?


Snowy Seal is a beautiful metallic silver with black and white glitters of different sizes.  There is also a fine rainbow holo shimmer that really adds an extra special touch (I'm such a sucker for holo shimmer).  Snowy Seal can be layered over a base color or worn alone.  I chose to wear it alone and used 3 coats for full coverage.  I had no application problems.  The formula was easy to work with.  I would recommend shaking the bottle in between coats to keep the polish thin and easy flowing.  Snowy Seal is a hungry polish so I used 2 coats of Gelous and then topcoat to keep things smooth.  Now doesn't this make you think of all things cold, icy and snowy?  Maybe a fluffy baby snowy seal?  

You can purchase the Sea Lore Wintry Friends collection from the Sea Lore store.  And give them a like on Facebook to be informed of updates, like this one!  Promo running through 12/16: buy 4 full size = 1 free full size!  Buy 4 mini = 1 free mini!  Buy any 4 full and mini (combination) = 1 free mini!  

And don't forget!!  Today is the last day to enter my Just Because It's Christmas Giveaway!  I have 1 brand new full size bottle of Snowy Seal up for grabs!  Good luck!







Pin It

1 comment: