Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shimmer Polish Caroline + Elevation Polish Pic du Gar

Today I switched gears from the metallic look to a beautiful crelly and glitter combo!  I started with 3 layers of Elevation Polish Pic du Gar.  PdG is a bright plum purple crelly.  It's sheer but builds up easily and has a great formula.  I then sponged Shimmer Polish Caroline on the tips of my nails and fully covered my entire accent nail.  Caroline is described as a grape glitter mix, full of purple, red, silver, aqua and blue.  I dollopped one thick drop of Caroline on a makeup sponge and applied it on the tips of my nails.  Then I use 1 heavy coat on my accent nail for full coverage.  As with other Shimmer polishes I have used I am highly impressed with the great coverage of these glitters.  They are well made and have a user friendly application.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for gorgeously squishy and glittery nails.  

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Linna and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.



with flash


with flash


*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest review and opinion

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty combo!! I love, love, love that base color though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good!
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete