Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sinful Colors Lavender + Faceted

I have so many untried Sinful Colors polishes, it's really embarrassing.  They are so easy to pick up because they are at every drug store and are $0.99 or $1.99,  I mean how can I not buy 1 or 2 if I am there? They practically give them away!  Anyways, maybe that should be another resolution….try all my Sinfuls because they have a wonderful formula and great staple colors.

I got to try out 2 with this mani and really liked them.  I started with 2 coats of Lavender.  It came out recently with a collection in the Summer.  Strangely enough it's more of a blue than a purple but who am I to question the reasoning behind some of these polish names.  Anyways, Lavender was almost a 1-coater.  I am light handed with the coats so maybe with a bit more polish on my brush it would have indeed been a 1-coater!  Beautiful color, beautiful creme formula.  

I then used 2 coats of Faceted, a tiny purple glitter with iridescent bar glitters.  Faceted came out recently with the Holiday Shimmers collection.  You may still be able to find some at Walgreens but don't hold me to that.  I was able to get a good amount of glitter with each brush dip.  I think Faceted will look lovely over many colors and want to try it over mint next!  I used a layer of topcoat and was good to go.





Shade


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This one is so lovely!! I just looooove Lavender! And since I really love bar glitter, naturally I love Faceted. Definitely WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete