Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Orly Passion Fruit, Lynnderella S.W.A.K. + Sea Lore Arista

I know I did a huge post full of beautiful Valentine's polish, but I thought I'd share what I actually wore out that night.  I decided I wanted something bright, neon, pink, glittery, in your face.  So the world would know I LOVE love!  So I chose the following polishes.  Orly Passion Fruit, Lynnderella S.W.A.K. and Sea Lore Arista.  

I started with 2 coats of Orly Passion Fruit.  I picked this polish up at Sally's during the "spend $3, get a free Orly" deal.  Passion Fruit is a super bright neon pink-salmon hybrid color.  The formula was nice to work with, no application problems.  It was slightly sheer and dried to a a rubber-esque finish.  I then used Sea Lore Arista on my accent nail so as to make one nail a slightly different color than the rest.  Arista is a beautiful red and magenta glitter polish.  The glitter came out easily and in abundance.  All the glitter layed flat on my nail.  I then used 2 coats of Lynnderella S.W.A.K. on all my nails.  S.W.A.K. is a very busy polish full of hearts, diamonds, squares and hexs.  There is also a very strong pink shimmer.  I was able to get a great variety of glitter out of the bottle with no digging.  All the glitter layed flat on my nails.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to smooth it all out.

In real life my nails were much brighter neon.  What do you think of my date night Valentine nails?  Orly is available at just about every beauty supply store, Lynnderella is available on ebay, and Sea Lore is available at Sealore.net.  





shade


shade


Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: