Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lynnderella Forget You Not Spam

I have a little Lynnderella Spam for you today.  I was playing around with Forget You Not, from the 2012 Lovely Is As Lovely Does collection.  Isn't is a gorgeous periwinkle glitter mix?  It's so feminine and delicate and understated.  But is is so very beautiful!  And I love the tiny iridescent purple glitters, subtle and pretty.

Here's the first mani.  I started with 3 layers of Cult Nails Disciplined.  Disciplined is a beautiful sheer grey jelly finish polish with pink, purple and blue shimmer.  It's a stunner.  And yes, you will still have visible nail line because of it's jelly finish.  I then dabbed Forget You Not on the tips of my nails with the polish brush.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish.  






The second mani I did featuring Forget You Not was actually inspired by the Greek food my husband brought home for dinner last week.  Yum it was so good!  I started with 2 coats of Orly Dayglow on all nails  I then drew stripes on all my nails with Essie Bikini So Teeny (2 coats for the stripes).  I then did a stripe of Forget You Not in-between the stripes (and on the outsides of the stripe on my accent nail).  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  I love how this one came out and I had done it totally unintentionally.  I ate dinner, I painted my nails, I looked down and it was Santorini!  Opa!






Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Glitter of my dreams!
    Absolutely gorgeous!

    Have a great day!
    Giovanna
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete