Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chanel Azure & Lynnderella Mermaid Magic

Hello polish friends!  I'm pretty excited about this mani!!  It's Chanel Azure from the new L'été Papillon De Chanel Summer 2013 Collection.  Azure is a stunning metallic teal-blue that has some shifting properties to show a bit of green and deeper blue!  Hello pretty lady!  I put on 2 coats of Azure and had perfect application.  I paired it with Lynnderella Mermaid Magic, a gorgeous glitter mix of blue, aqua and purple.  Can you believe that I won Mermaid Magic and another fab LE from the Love Lynnderella 2,000 Likes Facebook page!?  I am a seriously lucky girl!  I used 2 coats of Mermaid Magic.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for shiny and smooth to the touch nails.  Paired together I really did feel like I was a mermaid!  Breathtaking!

*on a side note, my topcoat had gone a bit thick and turned wonky - it gave me horrible shrinkage and it happened so quickly I literally watched it happen.  Thanks for ruining a perfectly lovely mani topcoat.  Pbbbbbtttttt!

**on another side note, Mermaids ARE REAL!  LOL.  Yeah, I watched the Animal Planet special.  








Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment