Tuesday, July 16, 2013

a-England Sleeping Palace

NEW a-England!!  NEW a-England!  I am looking at these pictures while I type and I am drooling all over myself.  This polish is so gorgeous I almost can't stand it….but I will because I want to wear it all the time.  THIS is Sleeping Palace from the Burne-Jones Dream collection.  Adina knocked it out of the park with this beauty.  You can head over to Ommorphia Beauty Bar to see her descriptions of this collection - inspiration and colors.  I don't think I could do a better job if I tried.  You can follow a-England on Facebook, IG (aengland_official) and can purchase from the a-England SHOP and Color4Nails.   Sisi is also on IG so you can follow her @color4nails for sales and info on upcoming product release dates! 

Sleeping Palace is a stunning plummy-purple based polish with a scattered holo effect.  I see lots of red and some brown as the standout colors in the holo rainbow.  Gorgeous I tell you.  The formula was spot on perfection.  It applied like butter.  I can't say enough good things about this polish, so I won't bore you rambling on about how much I am in love with Sleeping Palace.  Just know that you should get it immediately, no questions, no hesitation, no thinking…just do it.  You can thank me later.  This is 2 coats of Sleeping Palace and 1 layer of topcoat.








*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Holy... wow.. I just don't know how to express how amazing this polish looks. I want it! I have a feeling it's out of my price range, sadly! Thank you for this uplifting post of amazingness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment Patricia! a-Englands usually run around $11.

      Delete