Sunday, September 15, 2013

Enchanted Polish Kids

Hello polish lovers!  I have a really gorgeous polish to share today.  It really doesn't need many words so I will keep it brief so you can drool heavily!  THIS is Enchanted Polish Kids from the Time to Pretend Collection.  I knew I liked this color, but I didn't know now much I was going to love it.  I love holos but am not the biggest fan of duochromes.  Holo and duochrome together, yes please sign me up!  I see so many beautiful colors; purple, fuchsia, teal, blue, green.  Absolutely stunning!  I even caught myself staring at my nails as I was writing my notes for this post!  One hand was blue and the other was fuchsia!  So awesome.  I used 2 coats of Kids and the formula and application were fantastic.  Zero problems to report.  The holo and color shifting effect were both very strong.  I used 1 layer of topcoat and it did not effect the holo.  







*shade

*inside

*indoor lighting
Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely shade. I wish I was able to get my hands on a couple more EPs

    ReplyDelete