Saturday, September 14, 2013

OPI Muir Muir On The Wall

Hi there lovelies!  Are you ready for Fall colors yet?  I sure am!  I've always loved the Fall.  Fall means news boots, soup and stew, cute sweaters and gorgeous colors!  This upcoming season is no different with rich and warm jewel tones and toasty colors.  You even start to see the vampy winter colors popping up.  So yeah, Fall is my favorite.  Let's take a look at one of the nice deep colors I recently purchased to celebrate the coming Fall!

This is OPI Muir Muir On The Wall.  It's from the Fall 2013 San Francisco collection.  I only have one other color from this collection, Alcartaz…Rocks, you can see that post HERE.  Unlike the trendy Alcatraz…Rocks, MMOTW is a classic beauty.  One that I can see myself reaching for consistently despite the season.   MMOTW is a plumy reddish color.  You can also see some brown tones in there in certain lighting.  It's a really gorgeous polish.  I found the formula to be a tad sheer/thin.  In some photos you can see how my nail tips didn't fully get covered.  Other than the sheerness of the polish there was nothing else going on that would deter me from using the polish again.  I used 2 coats but would use 3 for the next time I wear it.  1 layer of topcoat to finish the mani.   






Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: