Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Mani with OPI Magazine Cover Mouse, Zoya Chita, Orly Au Champagne & Nubar Glittified

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve to those of you who celebrate.  Happy Tuesday to those who don't.  It's a beautiful day here and I hope you are feeling chipper!  This will be a quickie because I need to get a job in before I head over to my grandparents house to exchange gifts.  I threw this together and was so pleased with how it turned out!  Texture polish always adds a special something to a skittlette.  I hope you like my Christmas Eve mani.  


I started this with OPI Magazine Cover Mouse - a red liquid sand polish with gold and hot pink sparkles.  I love this color and coincidentally, this red/pink color is very hot for the winter season.  I used 2 coats and Magazine Cover Mouse had amazing formula and application.  I used Orly Au Champagne on my ring and pinky finger nails as a base for other colors.  I adore Au Champagne.  It's my hands down favorite white polish.  It has a slight matte finish and it's so soft and lovely.  I used 2 coats.  I then used Zoya Chita, a hunter green pixie dust to freehand draw a Christmas tree with a thin art brush.  I topped it with a gold holo star I fished out of a random glitter polish.  I also used Chita on my thumb.  2 coats provided perfect coverage.  The color is really beautiful and unique for a texture polish.  I topped Au Champagne with Nubar Glittified on my pinky.  Glittified is a sparkly micro glitter polish that's full of season cheer!  Red, green and silver glitter in a clear base are perfect to add a holiday touch to any mani!  I used 2 coats of Glittified.  I didn't use topcoat on this mani.










Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Yay Christmas textures!

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas tree really works in the texture. Beautiful manicure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is one of my favourite manis of yours ever! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete