Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Colors by Llarowe The Man in the Red Suit

Good evening!  The count down has begun...we are winding down for the night, having dinner and spending time together watching Christmas movies.  The kids are eagerly awaiting Santa's arrival!  I thought it would be fitting to share this beautiful red ho ho holo!  Let's look at at it shall we?  

Colors by Llarowe: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

The Man in the Red Suit is a metallic red linear holo.  It takes on different colors depending on the lighting.  Indoors you can see more of a pink-berry shade.  In the sunshine you can see that it's clearly a true red color.  Both shades are pretty and I found that I'd frequently check out my nails to see which shade it appeared by moving my fingers around.  I especially loved the flare!  It was a very red-orange color with a teeny bit of purple in the middle.  So pretty.  Formula and application of The Man in the Red Suit were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.

*indoors*





 *sunshine*



Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: