Monday, December 23, 2013

Lumina Lacquer The Snow King and Colors by Llarowe Woman from Tokyo

Good evening dears!  I have a lovely mani to share and just didn't want to wait!  It still has a holiday feel but it's not red, green, white or blue - GASP!  It's all about the purple, silver, gold and HOLO!  I quite like how it turned out.  I used some of my favorite brands for this mani - ones you've seen plenty of before on my blog so I'll skip introductions and jump into the online links.

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Colors by Llarowe: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

I started this with 2 coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita.  Gothic Lolita is from the 2012 Electropop collection and is a very lovely medium purple with some gorgeous shimmer.  It had a fabulous formula and great application.  I topped it with Lumina Lacquer The Snow King.  I love this glitter mix.  It's full of gold, silver and 2 shades of purple holo glitter in fun shapes - circles, snowflakes, stars, hearts and snowmen.  Sadly I didn't get any snowmen out this time.  But the nice thing is you can avoid pulling those glitter shapes out and this can be a year round color!  The Snow King had great formula and application.  Loads of glitter came out with each brush dip and it the glitter laid nice and flat on my nails.  I finished this with Colors by Llarowe Woman From Tokyo, a deep purple linear holo.  It's a very pretty color and it had a fantastic formula.  Application was a breeze.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  I only used topcoat on my glitter nails.






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: