Monday, December 23, 2013

Simply Holiday Mani featuring Lumina Lacquer Wrapped in Red and Lynnderella Ice the Snowcake, Emerald Hope & Ruby Red Ruby

Good morning beauties!  I have a couple lovely holiday manis to share and I'll start with this one because it's one of the best reds I've ever put on my fingers.  I am so much in love with it it's unbelievable.  Lumina Lacquer is well know for glitter bombs but I have to say her solid colors this season were pretty darn amazing.  I accented this mani with a trio of Lynnderella Christmas colors just to jazz it up a bit.  So let 's just jump in and start looking at pictures!

Lumina Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram
Lynnderella: Shop, Blog, Facebook, Instagram

Lumina Lacquer has jumped up the ranks as one of my favorite polish brands this year.  I've always loved Tatiana's glitter combinations but this season she released a couple solid colors that truly stole my heart.  Wrapped In Red is a gorgeous cherry red creme base with flashes of fuchsia shimmers and scattered red holo sparkles.  The formula was wonderfully creamy and so opaque.  It's easily a 1-coater, but because of habit I used 2 thin coats.  Application was truly wonderful.  I then accented a nail with a few Lynnderellas to create a Christmassy Lynnderlayering.  I used 1 layer of Ruby Red Ruby as the base.  RRR is a beautiful blend of red glitters in a slightly red tinted base.  I topped RRR with 1 coat of Emerald Hope, a pretty mix of green and turquoise glitters in a clear base.  Finally I used 1 layer of Ice the Snowcake for that lightly sprinkled with snow effect.  Ice the Snowcake is a mix of pure white glitters in a clear base.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat on all nails.  










Pin It
Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Wrapped in Red is stunning, what a beautiful polish -- but your accent nail really makes this manicure, the colors are perfect and it's just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous mani! and such an original idea to layer the 3 like that!

    ReplyDelete