Friday, February 21, 2014

HOLO WEEK: Day 5 - Lilypad Lacquer

Good morning!  It's Friday and day 5 of HOLO WEEK!  Today I have a couple beautiful Lilypad Lacquers to share with you and they are both amazing.  If there's one thing I know it's that Nicole excels at deep, vampy holos.  But what pleasantly surprised me is how well she also does soft, light colors!  So this post shows off both and I am so happy I have them both!

Lilypad Lacquer: Shop, Llarowe, Facebook, Instagram

This is Heart to Heart.  I knew I liked it but I didn't know that I loved it until it was on my nails.  I mean holy heck, how could I not love this?  It's such a perfect darkened "berry red" color.  The holo flame also has deep shades, I see mostly red and a purpley-berry in there.  The formula and application of Heart to Heart were both amazing.  I used 2 gorgeous coats and no topcoat. 






On the lighter side we have Oh So Fly. Oh So Fly is an exclusive color to Beauty So Fly, an online beauty shop based in Singapore.  As you guessed, they carry indie and mainstream nail polish.  Oh So Fly is a gorgeous "cornflower blue holo that shifts from pink to purple."  I loved this polish so much! There is a beautiful purple-pink shimmer that seems to shine through all the time and I think that's what the official description is referring to.  The holo flame seems to be mostly green and blue.  There are also some iridescent flakies in there for good measure (though they aren't noticeable in the pictures).  Perfect application and formula.  I used 3 layers and no topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Love them all like the rest of the holos you've been showing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart to Heart..... drooool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got many Lilypads thru Llarowe. One was not very holo, others have been great. I have a lot of purple and blue shades of this brand.

    ReplyDelete