Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer Nature's Gift (Dazzled March Holo Grail Box)

Good morning & good weekend!  Last week was long and a bit stressful.  I am very much looking forward to Summer vacation...17 days to go and the boys are out!  Well we've got a little baseball today and them my hubby is going to put some ribs in the smoker and we shall have a nice little dinner!  So I am just going to drop this pretty little polish here for you to look at.  This is Lilypad Lacquer Nature's Gift from the Dazzled March Holo Grail Box.  It was an interesting polish no doubt, but not really what I was expecting for a holo.  Mind you, everyone's opinions and tastes vary, but for me I was slightly let down with it.  Nothing at all wrong with it, I would have just preferred something else - a brighter color, more holo.  Maybe I am just being picky.  Anyways, you take a look and tell me what you think.

Lilypad Lacquer: Shop, Llarowe, Facebook, Instagram

Nature's Gift has a lot going on, it's like 2 polishes rolled up into 1.  In the sunlight Nature's Gift is like an inky blackened blue with a tight scattered holo effect.  But in the shade it's more of a green and gold shifting base with flakies.  The formula and application were both good, no issues to report.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and 1 layer of topcoat.  






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. That is one pretty holo polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! It is super gorgeous! I agree, doesn't really look like a summer polish BUT if it wasn't spring/summer and instead the season was fall/winter I would be more excited about it I think. It looks so pretty on you and it's definitely a chameleon of sorts!!!

    ReplyDelete