Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 1: OPI

Good evening!  I'm late to post but I am joining Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl in her 31 days of untried polish challenge.  Why do I want to do this?  Because I have untried polish coming out of my ears and I'd love to give these beauties some attention!  So hopefully I can keep up and take some of these lovelies off my "to try" list.  If you want to join just use #summerofuntried in your Facebook or Instagram post.  

So here's my Day 1 polish - OPI La Boheme.  This baby is from the 2003 Holiday on Broadway collection.  This is s gorgeous red polish that shifts to copper and is full of sparkle.  La Boheme is so much more lovely in real life.  I used 3 coats and one layer of topcoat.  





 *shade*



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment