Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer of Untrieds day 26: Grey

Good afternoon!  Day 26 of the Summer of Untrieds challenge here.  Well, I don't really have too much to say about this one because I didn't love it.  And that's the good thing about the untried challenge.  It's allowing me to try out polish that had been sitting unused for however long and I can form a personal opinion on the polish once it's on.  So yeah, not loving this color at all...but more on that in a minute.  Still time for you to join the untried challenge by posting your picture on Facebook or Instagram using #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedchallenge and #wishesofablueeyedgirl.

This is China Glaze Elephant Walk from the On Safari collection that was released in the Fall of 2012.  I had no problems with the formula or application, both were fine.  Elephant Walk is a very creamy and opaque polish.  But the color just isn't doing a thing for me.  It's just BLAH for lack of a better word.  Maybe if the shimmer were stronger I would have liked it more.  I used 2 coats of Elephant Walk and 1 layer of topcoat.  Oh well, I guess I can't love them all, right?



\

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment