Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 5: Lynnderella

Hi there lovelies!  We are moving right along in this summer challenge and I'm enjoying it immensely.  It's so fun to try out polish that had been sitting and collecting dust, forgotten about or just neglected.  Today's theme, Lynnderella, was a hard one because I have so many that need to be used.  Well I finally picked one and I'm in love with it!  But before we loo at pictures a little info!  If you want to join in the Summer of Untrieds it's easy!  Just post your picture to Facebook or Instagram and use #summerofuntrieds.  

This is Lynnderella Little Stars and Bars.  It's an LE that I picked up in a swap a while back and it's so pretty!  I am a fan of bar glitter and this tiny holo bar glitter is super adorable.  Then there are teeny tiny silver stars added in and squeee!  I love them!  You can wear Little Stars and Bars alone or over a base color.  I used 3 coats alone and there were a few spots that didn't want to cover but all in all I'd say the formula and application were good.  I used 1 layer of topcoat.  





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment