Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kiko Real Glare 04 Keen Cobalt Blue

Good morning.  I am being lazy and avoiding a run.  I'd pulled my quad so took some time off from running and now my body doesn't want to get back into it.  Also I'm fighting a cold, thanks kids.  So I decided to share a quickie post - maybe I'll get off my heiney afterwards and hit the pavement.  I wore this gorgeous cobalt blue texture polish from Kiko to an Earthquakes game recently.  Does your city have am MLS team?  If they do you should definitely go to a game, they are really fun to watch!  So The Earthquakes are white and blue, I figured this was the perfect matching shade to show my team spirit.  I picked up this Kiko, as well as a few others when I was in Miami in December.  Imagine my utter shock when I happened to walk by a Kiko store while we were window shopping.  Yup, that ended the window part of the shopping.  Well I came home with quite a haul.  Hopefully I can show you some of the others soon - my untried pile is out of control these days.  So ashamed.  

*nothing to disclose*


This is Real Glare 04 Keen Cobalt Blue.  It seems to have been a special edition because it was displayed with a makeup selection and other polishes, all done up with this gold accenting.  But I don't know for sure so don't quote me on that.  Keen Cobalt Blue is a gorgeous cobalt blue with an interesting texture finish.  It almost looked like I was painting tiny beads onto my nails.  But it didn't feel like beads, just a light texture.  Definitely different from the Pixie Dust and Sands we are used to.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and no topcoat.  Keen Cobalt Blue had a nice formula, it was easy to apply and very opaque.  It didn't have any staining issues, thankfully.  

Kiko 04 Keen Cobalt Blue

Kiko 04 Keen Cobalt Blue

Kiko 04 Keen Cobalt Blue

Kiko 04 Keen Cobalt Blue

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment