Monday, May 4, 2015

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Ugh Monday, why you so awful?  I wish the weekend were longer but then we'd all just hate poor Tuesday.  And what did Tuesday ever do to us?  Well I am actually resting up this week for race day on Saturday.  It's nothing major, but I do want to be able to run it without any leg pain since I'm nursing shin splints right now.  Now in April not only did I run an insane amount of miles, I also bought a crap ton of polish.  Today's post features 2 of those purchases.  Last month Cupcake Polish had some mystery polishes available for Easter and since I just couldn't decide which to buy I got all 3.  Totally glad I did because they are all gorgeous.  It was also a cute touch that they all came in Easter eggs so it felt like a little revealing party when I opened each one.  While these particular polishes aren't available there are many others that are, including the new In Bloom collection (see my post HERE)!  Alright - let's check these 2 polishes out, shall we?  

*nothing to disclose*


As I'd said before, these 2 polishes were mystery polishes.  I bought them blindly, having no clue what I was going to get.  I opened the eggs and was excited with each one.  My favorite was Hot Chicks though.  Hot Chicks is a beautiful rose-pink holo full of ultra chrome flakies.  So pretty!  I totally dig the combo here.  I did find the formula a touch thick, but is wasn't difficult to manage.  I used 2 coats of Hot Chicks and no topcoat.  

My accent nail is Bunny Butts.  Cute name as it gives me a mental image of adorable, fluffy baby bunny tails.  This is a deep lilac, scattered holo.  Another gorgeous polish and a really beautiful color.  The formula and application were both perfect.  I used 2 coats of Bunny Butts and no topcoat.  

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Cupcake Polish Hot Chicks & Bunny Butts

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment