Thursday, August 13, 2015

CosmoProf North America; Zoya, MoYou & Caption Coverage

Good afternoon dears!  Today I have the third installment of CosmoProf coverage for you to see!  Will you believe me if I tell you I am not even close to being done sharing everything I saw and learned about?!  It's insane the amount of beauty products that are here!  Keep in mind I stayed mostly to nail polish booths!  There are body and skin care products, makeup, new this year was perfume (lots of build your own scent companies), men's grooming, international brands, hair care....SO MUCH!  I did see a few non-nail polish booths and I'll get around to sharing those eventually.  For now let's see what was afoot at Zoya, MoYou and Caption!

I was excited to swing by the Zoya booth again this year!  Last year was such a fun and educational visit and I couldn't wait to see what they had new to share!  Well I already posted my press release for the upcoming Focus & Flair Fall 2015 collections and that's what they had out at CosmoProf.  So I was able to see these a month prior to everyone else!  Focus and Flair both launched on 8/1.  

CosmoProf 2015: Zoya

Flair is a collection of 5 shimmers and 1 chameleon polish.  Goodness these are gorgeous!  I can't wait for my sample pack to show up - any day now and then I'll have swatches to show you!

CosmoProf 2015: Zoya

Focus is a set of 6 creme finish polishes.  While creme isn't my favorite finish, these are fantastic colors and they'll be fantastic for Fall nail art!  I am especially looking forward to trying out Lidia (dark purple) and Desiree (brown).  I'll have these on my blog very soon too!

CosmoProf 2015: Zoya

CosmoProf 2015: Zoya

I also got some information about the Naked Manicure collection, which up until now had been a bit confusing to me.  All questions answered!  You can already purchase this set (or individuals) on the Zoya site and they will be in Ulta sometime this month.  So this set is essentially a set of treatments and Perfector   Each color has it's own purpose.  Pink gives you super clean, bright nails.  Lavender helps correct discoloration.  If you're olive toned you'll want to use the buff shade for a natural look and if you're darker toned you will want to use the mauve.  For them to work best you want 1 layer of base coat then 2 coats of your selected Perfector.  You can put the white on top of the color - on your tips for a fresh french mani look.  Naked Manicure also has a Satin Seal topcoat with is the KEY for a clean look. It blurs the lines between the Perfector and the white tip.  Satin Seal needs a good shake before each use to activate the ingredients.  Give it a good 10-15 seconds.  There is also a Glossy Topcoat for a super shiny finish.  All of these Perfector can be layered over any color!  

Lastly there are going to be a few holiday gift sets being released.  These won't be part of a collection.  Also a trio set which will be 2 polishes (from the existing colors) and a new lipstick!  The lipstick will match the polish colors....and word on the street is keep an eye out for the lippie called Maxwell - it's a stunna!  

CosmoProf 2015: Zoya

Hello MoYou Nails!  I was most disappointed to have missed this booth last year.  So my enthusiasm for getting an appointment was pretty darn high!  First let me explain that this is the US MoYou Nails, not to be confused with MoYou UK.  Both sell plates, but they are different.  And MoYou Nails is much easier to purchase.  Actually they have several places to try and buy in Las Vegas!  The first thing Richard showed me the new Miss Nella collection!  It's a non toxic, peel off polish for kids!  And whoever whats to use it!  I got to see these in action and they really peel off very easily once you are ready to remove them.  

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

2 polishes in the collection really stuck out to me, the pink which is Cheeky Bunny and the purple, Butterfly Wings.  I have a bottle of Cheeky Bunny to try out (on myself and Naomi!) I loved the concept of this line!  And it's nice to know there are brands that are concerned with little ones' health by making such "kid-friendly" polish.  The Miss Nella polish will retail for $7 each.  

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

I got a demonstration of how easily the Miss Nella polishes peel off.  This probably has a really satisfying feel when you peel off a full sheet of polish! 

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

Richard also shared 10 new concept collection plates with me!  They all look amazing but I was drawn to the Summer and Halloween plates in particular!  The plates are $7.99 each.  

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

MoYou has lots of pre-made kits that include a stamper, scraper, plates and a stamping polish.  I like the ease of selecting one of these kits instead of trying to figure out what you need.  And it's a cute gift for giving any polish lover!  These kits start at $39.  

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

There are also 13 new stamping colors available for purchase.  You definitely want a good stamping polish to be successful when you stamp.  The selection at MoYou is large - you will surely find the color you need there!  I didn't grab a picture but MoYou also has a new squishy stamper - the rectangle shape, which will sell for $8.00.

CosmoProf 2015: MoYou Nails

And then I stopped by Caption!  I stopped by this booth last year, just before they debuted their products to the world!  Caption had plenty of new collections to share, all in their gel-like formula.  Flash Forward will be releasing in October, it's got almost every finish in this set!  Very nice colors too! 

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

The Classics collection, which is just that - very classic colors, is available this month.  It consists of cremes and shimmers, two very popular finishes.  

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

Caption jumped on the stamping bandwagon and was given demonstrations how their plates and stampers work.  Also, their one coat black makes a great stamping polish!  The Art Screens stamping kits come with 2 plates and a stamper.  They are available now and retail for $17.95 each kit.  Here are what some of the plates they have look like...

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

And here's the stamper.  It's a good sized double sided squashy stamper!  

CosmoProf 2015: Caption

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment