Sunday, December 27, 2015

Guest Post from Ashley is Polish Addicted

Good morning beauties!  Plugging along with these fantastic guest posts!  Today Ashley from Ashley is Polish Addicted is taking over my blog!  And guess what?  Thats a-ok with me!  Ashley is an amazing person, friend and I adore her blog!  She's really embraced nail art and I am seriously envious of her skills.  Now I'll find it hard to believe, but if you haven't heard of her blog you definitely want to visit Ashley is Polish Addicted now!  Now that's enough chatting!  Let's look at polish!

xx,

Jen

Of course...here's a collage of some recent manis from Ashley!  Fabulous!




Hello everyone! I am Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted. I am so happy to be doing a guest post for Jen while she's on vacation! I wanted to do something that reminded me of Jen and was perfect for New Year's Eve since that is right around the corner. I think what I came up with accomplished just that!



When I think of Jen three of the things that comes to mind are: sexy, red and bling. Since all of these things work perfectly for New Year's Eve I decided to combine all three into one mani!




I started off with one of my favorite vampy red cremes, NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty. It is so pigmented and rich, and the formula is creamy perfection. Once that was dry I sponged on ILNP Mega (X) to add some intense (and it is seriously intense!) linear holo sparkle. I topped it off with one coat of top coat - simple and quick, but still beautiful! 




I want to thank Jen for having me, I had a great time! I hope you are having an amazing time! I hope the rest of you enjoyed the post and I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment