Friday, December 29, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer: LE Holiday Duo - Blue Christmas & Fairytale of New York

Hullo out there!  I am still alive and have survived the holidays.  Though I can't say the same for having my kids home for 2 weeks (1 down, 1 to go).  I swear they are testing my every last nerve.  I'm going to go get some stress out at the gym, maybe I can do ball slams today.  Anywho, hopefully you had a lovely Christmas and are getting excited for the New Year!  Today I am popping in with the Dreamland Lacquer LE Holiday Duo.  Did you snag these?  I hope you did because they were a one time run and they are FANTASTIC!  The shop is currently open and there are plenty of other gorgeous polishes available.  I am looking forward to what Dreamland has in store for us for 2018!  

*nothing to disclose*

Dreamland Lacquer: ShopFacebookFan GroupInstagram




Let's start with Blue Christmas.  This is a green to aqua to blue multichrome with shimmery multi chrome pigment to up the multi chrome ante.  Great shade for the holidays and beyond.  Nice formula and application.  I used 3 coats for full opacity and total color depth.  Topcoat to finish.  








Fairytale of New York is a purple to pink to red multi chrome with multi chrome shimmer.  Another stunner and with both of these being so beautiful I don't think it's fair to pick a favorite.  Nice strong color shift and good formula make this a two thumbs up polish for me!   I used 3 thin coats for opaqueness and most optimal color depth.  Finished with topcoat.  









Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment