Saturday, December 2, 2017

Nail Hoot; Mistletoe Magic

Afternoon dears! I'm getting ready to head out the door to start my busy day but I was perusing the Polish Pickup sale and am totally loving so many of them!  One in particular that I'm planning to get is the new Nail Hoot, The First Noel.  It actually reminded me that I had this Nail Hoot from last Christmas that I never shared!  It was put to the fan group to name and yours truly came up with the winning name...Mistletoe Magic!  So I decided to share this one with you, even though it's not available anymore.  But there are plenty more in the shop and the Polish Pickup shade will be available until 12/4.  So let's jump in and look at last years lovely shade!

*this polish was a prize*

Nail Hoot: ShopFacebookInstagram
Polish Pickup: The First Noel

Mistletoe Magic is a soft minty green with a subtle scattered holo and some pink shimmer.  I really love that it has a refreshing, chilly vibe.  Definitely makes me think of a cold winter day.  But I think it will also be great for Spring and Summer.  Formula was a little sheer but it built up nicely.  Application was great.  I used 3 coats and topcoat to finish.





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment